- StencilPro is easier to clean.
- A wooden frame is not required.
- You can expose the screen to sunlight or use the Circuit Bridge fluorescent light kit.
- You don't need to use separate photosensitive chemicals.
- StencilPro is non toxic.
- Just follow the proper exposure time for success.
Print your image on an inkjet transparency or sketch directly on a write-on transparency with an opaque pen. After that, place the transparency on top of the screen and expose the screen.
To find out more about StencilPro, view some Circuit Bridge videos.