- pre-treated fabric
- the chemicals in liquid form
- the chemicals in powder form
1 quart of warm water
2 ounces potassium ferricyanide
4 ounces ferric ammonium citrate
mixing stick or spoon
light proof bottle
or light proof bag and thick sting
two plastic cups
- Weigh the potassium ferricyanide.
- Pour 2 ounces of potassium ferricyanide into 1 quart of water
- Stir well until mixture is dissolved.
- Repeat the process for the ferric ammonium citrate, but add slowly 4 ounces of the chemical to the water.
- Stir constantly until the solution is thoroughly mixed.